BC Seafood Festival is Western Canada’s largest seafood event held at the picturesque oceanfront Filberg Heritage Lodge and Park in Comox! Our Signature Weekend Day Events are a full two days of seafood extravaganza!
Perfect for sea-foodies who love sampling local BC seafood, wines, spirits, beer, and cider, while enjoying live music!
The Vancouver Aquarium’s AquaVan will be on site with touch tanks perfect for kids, both big and small, who want to learn about the ocean and all things seafood!
- Learn to cook BC seafood with numerous Celebrity Chef Demos featuring Nationally and Internationally renowned Chefs from New York City, Maui and Shanghai!
- Take-in action-packed competitions including the Fanny Bay Oyster Shucking Competition, the OceanWise™ Chowder Challenge, Best Caesar in Town Competition and the FortisBC Seafood Festival Chef Challenge.
- Enjoy 10+ BC Seafood Tasting Stations; meet local seafood producers and sample their incredible chef creations. Tasting costs range from $1 to $6 (per portion).
- Pair your delicious seafood tastings with any of the 10+ BC Craft Beer, Wine, Spirit, and Cider Tastings Stations. Both Drink and Food tasting tickets available in advance online or on-site.
- While slurping amazing seafood, enjoy live musical performances including Abba coverband ABRA Cadabra on Saturday and the Georgia Strait Big Band on Sunday.
- Kids can explore the Interactive Kid Zone featuring numerous Touch Tanks & Interactive Displays, including the first ever visit to the Festival by the Vancouver Aquarium’s AquaVan! Best of all –Weekend Passes for kids under 12 are FREE!
Explore even more details
about all of this year’s festival events at www.bcseafoodfestival.com
Terms and Conditions
Guest Attendance Information:
Event(s) held rain or shine;
Sorry - no refunds;
ID is required to purchase beverage tokens and attend 19+ events;
No third party signage, materials or hand outs are allowed on site;
No Pets allowed;
No smoking on site, as per the Filberg Heritage Lodge and Park rules;
ATM onsite for food and beverage ticket purchases.
BC Seafood Festival Volunteers
Our friendly and welcoming volunteers will be on site to help ensure everyone has a great seafood celebration experience. Please respect them as they volunteer their time to support the event – any abusive treatment or un-Festival like behaviour will not be tolerated at the BC Seafood Festival.